The Gem Connoisseur Club is the Alumni Association of the Canadian Institute of Gemmology.
Licensed “Accredited Gemmologist (C.I.G.)” diploma holders are automatically members of the Gem Connoisseur Club.
Former and present C.I.G. students are invited to join the club. To register click on the link below (Application Form).
Upon registration we will submit your password and you can enter the Studen Activity Centre for one year.
Here are some of the benefits of membership:
- Free subscription to CIGem Newsletter
- Membership card and attractive wall-certificate
- Discount on purchases from Gemlab Book Services (no HST)
- Complimentary tickets to gem shows and museums
- Admission to selected trade shows (often restricted)
- Reduced fees for seminars, gem study tours, GemForum events, etc.
- Your own picture in the Gem Connoisseur Club Member File
All A.G. (C.I.G.) diploma holders in good standing have access to our laboratary services. Please contact us.
The “Accredited Gemmologist (C.I.G.)®” designation awarded by the Institute is a registered certification mark (see Industry Canada, Canadian Intellectual Property Office) and requires a user licence for business use.
The annual membership fee for professional and associate members is $ 100.
Membership expires at the end of December. Renewals and new memberships for the following year commence again in September.
You can pay your annual fee online.
Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
The fall meeting of members of the “Gem Connoisseur Club”, students and friends of the Canadian Institute of Gemmology; all Accredited Gemmologists (C.I.G.) and former C.I.G. students are welcome. Program T.B.A. soon.